Decimator DMON-6S 6 Channel Multiview
Flexibility, compact form factor, and operation without a computer make the Decimator DMON-6S 6 Channel Multi-Viewer with HDMI & SDI Outputs a valuable tool on location and in the studio. The unit can be used as either a one to six channel Multi-Viewer or as a six to one input multiplexer. It supports six independent SDI inputs with active loop-through outputs, or you can view all six inputs on one optional monitor. You can also Multiplex the 6 input signals, allowing you to transmit the six SDI signals over a single output. It supports audio embedded in the SDI stream, and supports RS422/485 protocols that allows you to select tally display and control UMD (under monitor display) position and size.
The built-in LCD menu screen and control buttons, allows you to access menu functions without needing to connect to an external computer or utilize DIP switches for settings. The multi-view output supports and displays inputs with different formats and frame rates at the same time, and the pass-through mode allows any of the six inputs to be selected for output via the SDI and HDMI outputs. you can select from premade display layouts or create and save your own custom layouts, and with up to 32 GPI, you can interface with optional devices for tally and remote switching.
The DMON-6S is a small form factor 3G/HD/SD-SDI 1 to 6 channel Multi-Viewer or 6 to 1 input multiplexer/portable converter, that incorporates an LCD and button control to set up and control the unit.
- 6 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI active loop copies of each input
- Custom Layouts with various standard layouts
- 16 Character UMD overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- 16 Channel Audio Metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Safe Action and Safe Title overlay per window with individual enables and adjustment
- Centre Cross overlay per window with individual enable
- Audio ID overlay
- Tallies can be applied to either Tally Boxes (Default), Outside Safe Action Area or Border
- Tally boxes allows for up to 4 Tallies per window (Green, Red, Blue and Yellow)
- Load and restore Custom Layouts
- Fast switching between inputs using Full-Screen scaling
- Selectable output format in both Full-Screen and Multi-Viewer mode
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Linked (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 6 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs with auto detection (6 Formats supported in total)
- Each window is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per quadrant
- Pass-Through mode allowing any of the 6 inputs to be selected for output
- In Pass-Through mode the selected input is passed through to both the (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- the unit supports:
- 32 GPI on 37-pin D-SUB connector for Tallies and Remote Switching
- RS422/485 on 37-pin D-SUB connector for Dynamic UMD and Tallies via TSL protocol
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- The unit features a threaded locking power connector that helps guard against kick outs.