Start streaming high-quality 4K HEVC video and audio with the reliability of 5G using the Solo Pro SDI/HDMI 4K Video/Audio Encoder from LiveU. Connect your camera or other video device to the HDMI or the SDI input and use the advanced plug-and-play technology and power of LiveU Reliable Transport (LRT) to quickly set up a high-quality and stable video streaming system capable of handling resolutions up to 4K60 even in remote locations.
The compact encoder handles up to six IP connections including four external 4G/5G modems (available separately), Wi-Fi, and LAN to easily transmit to a broad range of content delivery options, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and more using bonded connectivity. When operating remotely, the internal battery powers the encoder for approximately three hours. The encoder requires cellular modems, which must be purchased separately or as part of a kit.
- Portable, wireless streaming encoder for easy, live 4K video streaming from anywhere directly to platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and more
- H.265/HEVC and H.264 AVC high-profile video encoder, up to 4K60 NTSC and 4K50 PAL
- Stop/start, preview video, monitor connectivity status and battery life on the unit and in the web-based portal
- Simultaneously bond up to six network links including support for four 4G/5G cellular modems, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet
- A rechargeable internal battery provides up to three hours of continuous streaming
- Supports 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI 2.0