Konvision KVM-1951W 18.5 Broadcast Monitor
Konvision KVM-1951W 18.5 Broadcast Monitor Features
– 1920×1080 resolution, 8 Bit LCD panel
– 12 Bit Video Processing, image no delay
– 3G-SDI 4:4:4 12bit signals (SMPTE 425M A/B)
– 2x2K/3G-SDI inputs and outputs(2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI auto detect)
– 1x DVI-D input,1x HDMI input, 1x composite video input
– Part Zoom In
– Darkness Check
– H/V Delay, Over Scan, Markers
– Audio Level Meter, Blue/Mono Only
– Remote control: Ethernet/GPI, RS422 In/Out
– Dynamic UMD(TSL3.1/4.0), Time Code Display
– LED Tally Light and On-screen Tally display
– F-key configuration and Key Lock function
– Built-in AC in and DC in power supply
– 3D LUT Color calibration with ColourSpace & CalMAN
– Waveform,Vectorscope for SDI1 and SDI2
– Waveform, Vectorscope for HDMI/DVI
– Pixel Measurement and Audio Phase
– PBP/PIP(size/position adjustable)
– Picture Flip,Focus Assist
– False Color
3D LUT Color Calibration
Compatible with ColourSpace and Calman calibration software, Konvision monitors apply K10-A probe(professional level) to achieve a precise color. Monitor’s also workable with universal colorimeters including CA210, CA310, CS200, CR100, CR250, X-Rite i1 Display.
Increasing the brightness and contrast ratio in the dark areas, Darkness Check can show more shadow details of the input signal. Darkness Check can be used for double checking the shadow detail of the dark areas to avoid any missing infomation.
Part Zoom In
Part Zoom in function allows user Zoom In any part of the picture, to watch picture details more clearly, and assist for focus.
PIP & PBP
Images of two SDI signals manage to display on screen at the same time. It also supports PIP and PBP for one SDI signal with the other signal (Video/Component/HDMI/DVI/VGA). The two images can swap freely between each other.
Select any single pixel or block of pixels by using a movable cross-hair to obtain real time readouts of the Y&RGB values of the selected position. This function is to get real time Y&RGB measurement values of any point of the input signals and compare the values of of any two points.
Both SDI and HDMI support Waveform, Vectorscope, Histogram and manage to be displayed on screen at the same time.When luminance reaches or exceeds the preset value, the over exposure areas will be red marked(Waveform Alarm).
Check exposure of the image.Blue,cyan,green,yellow,orange and red color be displayed in turn to show the luminance or brightness values of the image from darkest to brightest,enables an achievement of proper exposure without applying external test equipment.
Focus assist aids the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture,it will mark with red color where the sharp edges appear on the screen.
Display the overexposed areas(too bright) of the image with zebra stripes,aids the camera operator to control the luminance,in order to avoid overexposure.This feature is very effective for proper exposure.
Horizontal picture flip function allows negative image,is very useful in the studios/virtual studios,such as weather forecast,news and other programs,etc.