AJA T-TAP Pro
T-TAP Pro is the newest generation of AJA’s proven T-TAP, featuring the latest 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 connectivity for working with up to 4K or UltraHD 60p video over a single cable. This allows for easy output of deep color, high frame rate, SDR and HDR video to a wide range of pro and consumer monitors and devices, all at the highest 10- and 12-bit quality. T-TAP Pro is a compact, silent device that delivers next generation mobile monitoring capabilities to any supported Thunderbolt 3 enabled system.
- 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 connectivity for working with 4K or UltraHD over a single cable up to 60p
- SDI output supports 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, 1.5G-SDI and 270Mbit
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD Output/Monitoring up to 50/60p
- 1x 12G-SDI BNC with 16-channel embedded audio
- 1x HDMI 2.0 with 8-channel embedded audio
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 connector
- Compact, silent, mobile form-factor with Front-panel Audio Levels Reference Display
- RGB 4:4:4 12-bit, YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit and HFR workflows supported
- 12-bit and 10-bit LUT support (.cube)
- 4K Closed Caption Support
- VPID signaling for SDR/HDR Transfer Characteristics, Colorimetry and Luminance via SDI
- PQ, HLG, HDR10, HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision Support
- HDR Metadata Auto Playback Detection
- Includes support for the Apple M1 chip
- Compatible with OBS Studio, Telestream Wirecast, Adobe Creative Suite, Apple FCP, Avid Media Composer, and many more
- Headphone jack and quick access audio level control for mobile or live environments
- Thunderbolt, Power and Bitfile Connection Status Indicators
- Power Supply Included
- 3 Year Warranty
Apple M1 Chip Support
Desktop Software v16.1 and above is optimized for the Apple M1 chip with native support for AJA macOS drivers, application plug-ins, AJA Control Room, AJA Control Panel, AJA System Test and AJA NMOS software.
10- and 12-bit,
up to UltraHD and 4K 60p
AJA's T-TAP Pro provides video professionals with an inexpensive, extremely compact device that utilizes the power of Thunderbolt 3 to deliver high-quality 10- and 12-bit up to UltraHD or 4K 60p video and embedded audio output from any compatible Mac or PC.
T-TAP Pro directly supports HDR dependent monitoring workflows across a number of HDR formats, including HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), PQ and HDR10, with support for Dolby Vision possible via additional third party application integration.
AJA’s Desktop software offers HDR over SDI with VPID signaling of SDR and HDR characteristics. The HDR Tab in AJA Control Panel signals HDR over both SDI and HDMI simultaneously.
For playback, AJA Control Room reads HDR metadata embedded in .mov files and uses that to auto-set Control Panel to signal HDR accordingly, simplifying the workflow chain.
With T-TAP Pro and the appropriately captured/rendered HDR files, AJA Control Room can automatically detect the HDR format and T-TAP Pro can automatically adjust it’s output accordingly via both 12G-SDI or HDMI.
4K Closed Caption Support
AJA Control Room
- Supports CEA-608 or 608-in-708 via ANC extraction firmware
Avid & Adobe Plugins
- All SMPTE-291 (ANC) based captions supported
- Adobe Premiere supports native 708 if the raw data is available. For instance in the Adobe plug-ins we handle the case where Premiere hands us full 708 data, we just pass it through to the device
- Avid Media Composer supports active video ANC (line 21) or ANC via ANC extractor/inserter (up to UHD/4K)
Thunderbolt 3 Connectivity
Simple to set up and use, T-TAP Pro’s Thunderbolt 3 port easily connects to a wide range of Apple and Windows laptops and desktops, providing instant professional video and audio output from your favorite creative application.
Thunderbolt 3 is ubiquitous across both Mac and Windows computers, and supports the massive bandwidth needed for professional 4K video, audio, data and more.
T-TAP Pro features 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 outputs. The SDI output can be used to feed professional monitors or recording gear, while the HDMI output is able to feed directly into consumer HDMI monitors. Both HDMI and SDI are active at all times, so you can simultaneously work with professional and consumer monitors.