AJA Helo Plus Streaming Encoder
HELO Plus is a compact, advanced H.264 streaming and recording stand-alone appliance. HELO Plus offers both SDI and HDMI I/O with the capability to stream up to 1080p60 to a Content Delivery Network and record simultaneously. Two separate streaming destinations can be set up and recordings can be made to a combination of SD card, USB storage and NFS or CIFS network storage. HELO Plus also provides Picture-In-Picture and graphics functionality in hardware for compelling presentations made simple.
HELO Plus offers high quality streaming with ultra-reliable performance for any critical streaming service needs, including eSports, news, sports, education, creator, live events, and beyond.
- Portable, stand-alone device with 3G-SDI and HDMI I/O
- Encode up to 1080p60 in H.264/MPEG-4
- Stream to two separate destinations simultaneously
- Create Picture-in-Picture streaming/recording output from multiple input sources
- 2-channel stereo audio
- Analog stereo audio out
- Front panel LED audio meters
- Data rates from 100 kbps to 20 Mbps in MPEG-4
- Record to SD, SDHC, or SDXC cards, USB storage, NFS, CIFS, or SMB network volumes
- USB slot and SD card slot for local external storage
- Video input and output on 3G-SDI and HDMI
- Support for RTP/UDP, RTSP, RTMP, RTMPS, HLS, and Unicast
- SRT compatibility
- AV Mute with user graphics upload support for pre-live feeds
- Web-based GUI preview window
- Group control for multiple HELO Plus and Ki Pro devices
- Three Year Warranty
HELO Plus is compact, with a very small desktop footprint. It offers stand-alone capabilities with stream and record buttons on the front of the unit as well as LED indicators. Audio level meters provide valuable feedback about incoming audio.
HELO Plus is fanless and silent, allowing it to be used almost anywhere without fear of introducing noise. SD card and USB ports are also situated on the front of the unit for easy access.
Remote or Local Control
HELO Plus can be easily configured remotely on a standard web browser, via the Ethernet connection, and using a desktop or laptop computer. Every function of HELO Plus is accessible in the WebUI, with multiple HELO Plus devices being easily controllable via a tabbed browser window. Once set up to your requirements, HELO Plus can also be controlled via the stream and record buttons on the front of the device, with audio level LED meters providing feedback for monitoring, or the system can be controlled directly from the included web-based UI. There’s also the option for remote control via the system’s integrated REST API.
Video and Audio Support
- (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 720p 50, 59.94, 60
- (SD) 525i, 625i
Video Codec Support
- H.264/MPEG-4 Encoder
Audio Encoding Parameters
- 32 kbps to 256 kbps
- 48 kHz 2-channel stereo
- MPEG-4 AAC-LC
SRT is an open source video transport protocol and technology stack, developed and pioneered by Haivision, that optimizes streaming performance across unpredictable networks with secure streams and easy firewall traversal, bringing the best quality live video over the worst networks.
The SRT Open Source Project, supported by the SRT Alliance, is a collaborative community of industry leaders and developers striving to achieve lower latency internet video transport by continuously improving open-source SRT.
HELO Plus includes SRT (plus encryption) to ensure you are well positioned to deliver streaming video content securely, with low latency and secure reliability.