AJA FS-Mini Frame Sync Converter
The FS-Mini is a broadcast quality utility frame sync that packs the production-proven reliability of AJA’s leading FS frame sync technology into a portable Mini-Converter supporting frame synchronization of untimed 3G-SDI, HD, and SD video signals at an affordable price.
FS-Mini allows users to synchronize and convert a wide range of video formats to their house standard with a 3G-SDI input and output, HDMI output, and a 2-channel RCA style audio output. The FS-Mini also provides high quality up, down, cross-conversion.
The device also features a reference input that can be used to lock to a local reference. It can be simply controlled via local DIP switches or USB with AJA's Mini-Config application.
- Utility frame sync function, times input signals to an external reference
- Supports bi-level and tri-level references
- High quality 10-bit video processing
- Low latency processing, nominal video delay of 1 frame
- Synchronizes 3G, HD and SD video formats
- Loss of input management: Freeze, Black, or Mute
- Simultaneous SDI and HDMI outputs
- 16-channel embedded SDI audio I/O
- 8-channel HDMI output audio
- 2-channel RCA-style analog outputs at -10dBV (nominal)
- Utility frame rate conversion
- Supports 3:2 pulldown
- Up, down, cross conversion between 3G, HD and SD video formats
- AFD input detection, down-convert control
- Simple configuration via a DIP switch or USB port and Mini-Config software on PC/Mac
- Uses 5-20 VDC power (DWP-U-R1 universal power supply included)
- Five year warranty
FS-Mini supports 3G-SDI Level A only. 3G-SDI Level B is not supported.
FS-Mini passes-through embedded audio ancillary data only. It does not pass through other types of embedded ancillary data.
USB and Mini-Config Support
AJA’s free Mini-Config software can be used with any USB-enabled AJA Mini-Converter and provides an easy-to-use graphical interface with detailed information about the current input and output formats. Control all the parameters of any supported AJA Mini-Converter as well as loading firmware updates from AJA that add new features and functionality.