RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
At Applix we strive to step into the shoes of our customers in order to help them understand the online buying process and to eliminate any negative feelings or fears.
We respect our customers and we truly want them to always be completely satisfied with the Applix experience.
If a return is required as a result of damage, defects, or a mistake made by us, we will be responsible for the delivery charges – both to have your item sent back to us, and to send you a replacement item. Applix allows for returns in accordance with the provisions of section 20(2)(a) to (d) of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
We can only accept items that are retuned to us without signs of wear and tear or abuse, and with all of the original contents and packaging intact. The following applies:
– “Wear and tear” refers to any damage that was not present when the merchandise was received, such as rack mounting damage, scratches, dents, etc.
– “Contents” consists of any included parts and accessories, as well as the warranty card and manual, without any user notes or markings.
– “Packaging” includes all inner and outer packaging, complete with the original barcode affixed.
All returned items must be in a brand new condition, unused, and include any related original tags and packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues, damage during shipping, colour/style/size errors or allergic reaction from use, must be accompanied by clear photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem associated with the item received. Evidence can be sent via email to Applix with the original invoice (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (011 706 7140).
If you have used a product and found it to be damaged or faulty we will collect the product at our expense and either replace, refund or repair the item, depending on the circumstances and legitimate proof provided.
If any damage is apparent or products are not the same as requested order on delivery, this fact must be reported to Applix within 24 hours of the product been delivered. Once the product is approved for return by us, we will notify you to arrange the best time suitable for you, for product collection. A replacement/ refund will then be arranged as per your convenience.
We reserve the right to charge a reasonable handling fee on all items returned for other reasons not specified or approved by Applix.
You will receive a return authorization number via email or SMS (to the contact details provided), instructions for sending your product back, and an address for the return. Once our warehouse receives the returned merchandise, a refund is typically processed within 2-4 business days (Monday through Friday).
When your return has been processed, we will send a confirmation to the email address you have provided us on our database with your original order.
- Copyrighted materials cannot be returned once opened due to copyright law. This includes books, videotapes, DVD’s, sample libraries, style, disks, sound expansion boards and software (which may also include software bundled with hardware).
- Blank media cannot be returned once opened due to the possibility they have been used. This includes cassettes, open reel tape, ADAT, DAT, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Disks, MiniDisc, removable memory cards and hard drives.
- Disposable products cannot be returned once opened. This includes cleaning supplies, are products.
- Please confirm that hardware is compatible with your operating system and any existing hardware prior to purchase as we cannot accept hardware returns as a result of system incompatibility.
- Due to certain applicable legislation or for reasons of cost efficiency; the goods we exclude from the return and exchange policy are goods which have been ordered through special arrangement or custom order and which is not a normal stock item may only be returned if defective. This, however, in no way affects the warranty or repairs services for that product.
Returning packages without prior approval from a member of Applix will halt or delay your return. Not all returns and cancellation requests will be granted due to the nature of a particular product and acquiring that specific product.
Our return policy is very generous, but these exceptions are necessary; please consider them in making your purchase. If there are any questions as to whether an item is included in the list of exceptions before you buy, please contact us (email@example.com).
Being honest about the reason of a return will simply help us process your exchange, replacement, or refund more efficiently. We will always respond to your request as swiftly and understanding as possible.
In accordance with Section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (ECT Act) you are entitled to cancel your purchase within seven (7) calendar days, after date of receipt of the products purchased and obtain a full refund (in accordance with our Returns and Refunds policy and excluding the courier delivery fee), within 30 calendar days thereafter.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase; you will be liable for all shipping costs that may arise, caused by the shipping of the requested item back to the original seller. All return requests must be made within 48 hours from delivery. For orders cancelled beyond 48 hours but within 7 days, a 50% restocking fee on the purchase will apply.
You must advise us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (011 706 7081) of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed or sent directly by the person who made the original purchase. Note that refunds are subject to the supplier authorising the return, which is confirmed via Applix for each order placed with us.
Related Queries You May Have
- If we shipped you the wrong item: You have the option of either exchanging it for the correct item, or returning it for a full refund. Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with Applix Customer Service (email@example.com) before sending items back.
- If we shipped you an item in the wrong colour, you have the option of either exchanging it for the correct colour, or returning it for a full refund. (Perceived colour differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund).
- If we shipped you a defective item: You are eligible for a refund or exchange depending on the proof provided of such defect.
- If a product purchased is not delivered or is anticipated to be delivered at a later stage than within the agreed delivery period: Applix will notify you immediately or a full refund will be available to you on the purchase price of the item if you wish to cancel your order.
- What orders may not be cancelled: All special arrangement/customer orders cannot be cancelled once placed and confirmed by Applix.
- If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase: You may be eligible for a return or exchange depending on your situation and the type and condition of item involved.
Stock on all our goods are limited and Applix shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that when stock is no longer available, it will be restored or that offers thereof are discontinued.
However, should Applix be unable to fulfil any order placed by you at the advertised price due to stock having sold out, Applix will notify you immediately and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you, as explained in the above Returns, Cancellation and Refunds sections.