Decimator MD-Cross V2 Mini HDMI-SDI Cross Converter
Combining SD, HD, and 3G test pattern generation with capabilities usually reserved for a computer controlled scaler/converter the DECIMATOR MD-Cross V2 Miniature HDMI/SDI Cross Converter is a small independent device that features the same proven cross converter found in DECIMATOR’s larger MD-DUCC. The DD-Cross features both an HDMI and a 3G-SDI input, and can cross convert either signal to the other. It features a built-in scaler and frame rate converter as well, allowing you to convert the input signal to your required output standard.
The included test pattern generator of the MD-Cross supports 26 selectable output formats with 54 test patterns. It features one HDMI output, one loop through SDI output, and two pairs of 3G-SDI outputs, controllable via fourteen selectable conversion modes, providing you with a variety of modes to fit your needs. This converter does not require a computer or DIP switches to control as it incorporates a small LCD screen for menu functions, and four buttons for control. It comes with a power supply with locking power cable to prevent accidental power loss during use.
Note: Firmware Release 2.0.6 adds 3G-SDI Level B support for 1080p60/59.94/50 for this model, as well as the ability to set the SDI output to 3G level A or B and convert between A and B. It also enables horizontal and vertical image flipping via the built-in scaler.
- 14 Conversion Modes
- 1. SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out
2. SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
3. SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out
4. SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out
5. HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
6. HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out
7. HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out
8. HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out
9. Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
10. Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
11. Scaled SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out
12. Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
13. Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
14. Scaled HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out
- HDMI to SDI / SDI to HDMI
- The HDMI or SDI input can be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
- The MD-Cross incorporates an LCD and button control system. This gives you access to features that have usually require a computer. Adjusting DIP switches or having access to a computer to change a simple setting are no needed with the MD-Cross.
- The unit features adjustable Title Safe, Action Safe, and static center cross overlays. The unit also supports text overlays.
- The unit supports 54 test patterns, including Luma and Chroma Zone-plates.
- The unit supports 16 channels of audio level metering overlays.
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- The unit incorporates a USB port for control and firmware updates.