With the Teradek Bolt 500 Sidekick LT Universal Wireless RX you can receive visually lossless video signals from a Bolt 500 transmitter with zero latency. The Bolt Sidekick LT is compatible with existing 3rd-generation Bolt systems, such as the Bolt 500, 1000, Sidekick II, and 703 Bolt, as well as the Bolt XT, but is limited to 500′ receiving distance no matter what transmitter you are using. The receiver unit itself can be secured via built-in 1/4″-20 or M3 threaded holes.
Power can be provided using the integrated 2-pin connector. The transmitter supports up to four receivers and built-in AES-128 encryption protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection helps keep your video clean even when working around 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals.
- Backwards compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 500, 1000, 300, Sidekick II and 703 Bolt
- The receiver does not have an LCD or OLED screen. However, an OSD that appears on the Video Output that is controlled with the Menu Joystick
- Smaller and lighter chassis design than other Bolt 500 transmitters
- 1/4″-20 and M3 mounting points
• SDI output
• Compatible with all Bolt 500, 1000, 3000 systems + XT and LT
• Supports timecode & metadata
• COMING SOON: optional Sony L series / Canon LP-E6 battery plate
- 1 x SD/HD/3G-SDI (75 Ohm BNC)
Sdi Ancillary Data Support
- supports timecode and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers. Please refer to:
- For SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10-bit
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)