The Bolt LT takes Teradek’s industry-leading wireless performance and packages it into an affordable, streamlined series of zero-delay wireless video systems. The LT line is available in 500ft. or 1000ft. max-range models, with the LT 500 offering external antennas on the transmitter for enhanced wireless performance.
Not only lighter, but smaller too, the Bolt LT is the essential, no-frills high performance wireless video system. Each transmitter includes a single 3G-SDI or HDMI input with matching looping output, while the receiver includes a single 3G-SDI or HDMI output. Several ⅜” and ¼”-20 mounting points allow Bolt LT to mount seamlessly to any camera rig and integrated bi-directional Sony L-series or Canon LP-E6 pass-through battery plates allow you to power your system far more easily than before.
The Bolt LT also retains critical features from the previous generation, including AES 128 encryption to protect your video feed from prying eyes and multicasting to up to 4 receivers.
- 1 x SD/HD/3G-SDI (75 Ohm BNC)
- 1 x HD/SD/3G-SDI Loop-out (75 Ohm BNC)
Sdi Ancillary Data Support
- supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers. Please refer to:
- SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 8-bit
Delay Tx To Rx
- <0.001sec (without format conversion)
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Video Processing –
- visually lossless
Video Format Conversion Support