The MKH 8060 from Sennheiser is a lightweight and rugged short shotgun microphone that offers true and natural sound. Reliable under the toughest climatic conditions, the microphone’s symmetrical RF transducer design produces high sensitivity, low distortion and excellent transient response.
The enhanced short interference tube yields a pleasing supercardioid/lobar pickup pattern, suppressing off-axis sound without coloration to create extremely natural and detailed results. Due to its compact design, it is ideal for boom or camera mounting.
The microphone ships with an analog output module with an XLR connector, but with the appropriate accessory, the body can to interface directly into digital systems via the optional MZD 8000 digital module.
- Lightweight and rugged short shotgun microphone
- Immune to failure caused by dampness and humidity
- Symmetrical RF transducer
- High sensitivity
- Low distortion
- Excellent transient response
- Suppresses off-axis sound without coloration
- Ship with analog output module