The symmetrical transducer design of the MKH-30 Microphone from Sennheiser produces an unusually wide and smooth frequency response.
Particularly suited to soloists and small instrumental groups, the MKH-30 can also serve as an “S” or side microphone in MS stereo applications. As a general support microphone, it is particularly useful in the effective suppression of sounds from adjacent sound sources. The MKH-30’s transformerless output has inherently low noise and distortion, and it also features switchable roll-off filtering and pre-attenuation. The MKH-30 uses +48V Phantom Power, and is finished in a black anodized metal casing.
- Bidirectional condenser microphone
- Particularly suited to soloists, small instrumental groups, or as an “S” side mic in MS stereo applications
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approximately 0.5 m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodized light metal casing