The MKH 20 P48 Microphone from Sennheiser is a versatile, professional omnidirectional condenser microphone designed for spot instrument, group or ambiance capturing. The 12 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response eliminates noise and rumble associated with natural acoustics. The sensitivity and SPL response makes it a favorite as a main microphone for capturing orchestras and solo instruments. An attenuator switch allows an additional 10 dB of headroom when using in close proximity to signals high in transients. A pressure build-up ring is included and is used to accentuate high-frequency response. The microphone is powered via +48V phantom power source.
- An omnidirectional condenser type mic for spot instruments, group capture, and general ambience
- Excellent for orchestral and solo instrument capture
- Easily handles high SPL
- Omnidirectional polar pattern yields generous sonic pickup at off-axis sections of capsule
- Attenuator switch allows additional 10dB of headroom when used in close proximity to high transient signals
- 12 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency response, with included pressure build-up ring for capturing accentuated high frequencies
- Uses +48V Phantom Power