The HD 660 S Open-Back Dynamic Headphones from Sennheiser are headphones for the passionate audiophile and are crafted for the most demanding listener. Built with a transducer design that delivers lower harmonic distortion, they provide a natural, lifelike audio experience and can be used to produce crisp bass, transparent mid-frequency response, and a natural treble when connected to high-res players or portable audio devices.
With an impedance of 150 Ohms and a frequency response of 10 Hz to 41 kHz, the HD 660 S headphones are equipped with a choice of cables that feature both balanced (4.4mm Pentaconn) and 1/4″ connectors. A 1/4″ to 1/8″ adapter is also included. This allows you to enjoy reference-class, high-fidelity sound with stationary and mobile audio players alike.
- Audiophile Versatility
- Enjoy the HD 660 S sound in even more listening situations. Thanks to a lower impedance than the previous HD 650 model, they deliver reference-class sound when connected to high-res mobile players. They indulge the demanding listener with aural precision and a comfortable fit.
- Sound for the Passionate Music Enthusiast
- Made for the demanding listener, the HD 660 S feature powerful performance with crisp bass, detailed mid-frequency response, and gentle, natural treble. These headphones immerse you in the emotion and nuance of the music. They are accurate and transparent.
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Built with a transducer design that improves control of the diaphragm movements, the headphones are manufactured with precision stainless-steel fabric that adapts to the contour of the diaphragm. Aluminum voice coils ensure high impulse fidelity. Transducers are carefully selected and paired by hand to ensure consistently narrow tolerances (±1 dB).
- Connectivity from Different Audio Sources
- With their low impedance of 150 Ohms, the HD 660 S offer reference-class fidelity with high-res mobile players. They come with a choice of cables for just about any occasion. All cables are made of OFC copper, featuring very low handling noise and sturdy para-aramid reinforcement.
- Designed for Comfort
- The elliptical earcups are shaped to follow the anatomy of the ear, while thick padding on the headband and the replaceable ear cushions provide for hours of listening in comfort.
- Nominal Impedance
- A nominal impedance of 150 Ohms allows for direct connection to both stationary and mobile high-res Players.