Sennheiser HD 25-SP-II DJ/Professional Stereo Closed Headphone
The HD 25-SP II headphones from Sennheiser provide high-quality audio in a lightweight design, ideal for monitoring and recording applications. The headphones feature neodymium drivers and lightweight aluminum/copper voice coils to provide detailed, natural audio with a wide frequency response and high SPL capability.
The adjustable, padded headband fits virtually any head size, while the closed-back earcups and thick on-ear cushions block out unwanted ambient noise and provide lasting comfort. The detachable cable is made of steel for lasting durability and easy replacement. The standard 3.5mm plug and 1/4″ adapter provide wide compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional audio devices.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 85 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty!
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets