The RØDE PinMic-Long Wearable Microphone is identical to the standard version of the RØDE PinMic except the PinMic-Long is designed to successfully mount to fabric up to 0.14″ (3.5mm) thick.
- Mounts on Fabric Up to 0.14″ (3.5mm) Thick
- Detachable Capsule & Backplate
- Attaches to Material Without Clips
- Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- RØDE MiCon Connector
The RØDE PinMic-Long Wearable Microphone is identical to the standard version of the RØDE PinMic except the PinMic-Long is designed to successfully mount to fabric up to 0.14″ (3.5mm) thick. The PinMic-Long delivers a patented mounting system that surpasses traditional lavalier microphones, and enables flexible mounting in all applications. It features a detachable capsule and backplate system. Simply place the backplate to the inside of an article of clothing or other material, and reattach the capsule to the three pins on the backplate.
In addition to its convenient mounting system, the PinMic-Long features a miniature condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern and audio fidelity well suited for professional recording, broadcast applications, live sound and more. The PinMic-Long includes a rugged Kevlar reinforced cable, water resistant pop filter, mini-furry, cable management clip and rugged storage case.
- The RØDE PinMic-Long features a detachable capsule head that mounts onto three pins on the microphone backplate
- The MiCon connector system provides seamless integration between all of RØDE’s compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems
- Water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories