Enjoy bright images in most everyday settings with the Panasonic PT-VW360 WXGA 3LCD Projector. Its 4000 lumens of brightness and 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will work together to overcome light in moderately bright rooms and provide detail in dark areas of the image. It sports a 1280 x 800 WXGA native resolution for viewing detailed video, pictures, or data. The projector’s 1.18 to 1.9:1 throw ratio offers a range of throw distances for focused images.
The PT-VW360U features RCA composite, two HDMI, and two VGA inputs to connect to nearly any device. Its analog audio input and output will allow you to pass sound through the projector to your sound system of choice, and one VGA input can alternately function as an output for daisy-chaining multiple projectors or displays. The projector is controllable via the included remote control, Ethernet, or RS-232 with various control software options.
Bright Performance from a Compact Body
- Bright Images
- Despite its compact 13.9 x 3.9 x 11″ dimensions, the PT-VW360U outputs up to 4000 lumens of brightness for clear, bright images in most settings.
- High 20,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- The iris mechanism is designed to optimize light output according to content, while allowing the projector to produce deep blacks and realistic colors and highlights.
- Up to 7000 Hours of Maintenance-Free Operation
- When used for eight hours per day, lamp and filter replacement is not required for up to four years (or 7000 hours of operation), reducing cost of ownership.
- Engineered for Quiet Operation
- The projector’s design keeps noise levels down to 29 dB in Eco Mode, minimizing distractions during presentations.
Designed for Easy Setup and Management
- 1.6x Zoom Lens
- When projecting onto a 100″ screen, the included 1.6x zoom lens supports a range of projection distances from 8.2 to 13.5′.
- Daylight View Basic
- Daylight View Basic uses a sensor to measure ambient light, helping the projector optimize brightness, color, and contrast for vivid images in bright rooms.
- Corner Keystone Correction for Angled Projection
- Designate four corners on the projection surface, and horizontal and vertical corner keystone correction creates a symmetrical image.
- Curved Screen Correction
- You can correct for barrel and pincushion distortions when projecting onto a curved screen surface.
- Simplified Lamp and Filter Replacement
- The lamp and filter are accessed via panels in the top and side of the projector. Periodic maintenance is designed to take just moments, even with the projector attached to a ceiling-mount bracket.
Simplified Daily Usage Features
- Memory Viewer Function
- You don’t need a computer to start presenting. Just insert a USB memory device containing media and start projecting right away.
- Multi Monitoring & Control Software
- Panasonic Multi Monitoring & Control Software supports up to 2048 devices over LAN and features system map visualization or auto-search of devices to be registered. The software is available with Early Warning functions with a free 90-day trial available. These functions enable real time monitoring, abnormality detection, and notification before servicing is required. Your administrator can achieve virtually seamless control and real time monitoring while preventing potential problems, saving time and enhancing system reliability.
- Project Wirelessly with an Optional Module
- Using Presenter Light or the Panasonic Wireless Projector app (available for iOS and Android), you can project wirelessly. Just connect the optional ET-WML100 module to the projector’s USB input.
Presenter Light Version 1.0 for Windows Computers
- Supports images, video, and documents, such as PDF and PowerPoint
- Mirrors your computer screen on the projection screen
- Project media from up to four computers simultaneously in Split Screen Mode
Wireless Projector for iOS & Android
- Dedicated apps for iOS and Android devices feature simple three-step initial connection and support the transmission of still images and PDF data
- Additional Features
- Direct power-off function
- 0.5W of power consumption on standby when set to Eco
- Auto input signal search
- Input guidance function
- Color board and blackboard modes
- Remote monitoring and control over LAN
- Crestron Connected-, AMX DD-, and PJLink-compatible