High Brightness, Low TCO, and Flexible Installation for Versatile Use
- 6.500 lm of brightness in a compact body
- WUXGA (1.920 x 1.200)
- High contrast ratio of 5.000:1
High Brightness and Superb Image Quality
1. High Brightness and Excellent Contrast
Despite its sleek and compact dimensions, the PT-EZ770 Series produces a class-leading 6,500 lm to 7,500 lm* of brightness with a contrast ratio of 5,000:1. The iris automatically adjusts to suit ambient lighting conditions.
* The PT-EX800Z/EX800ZL has 7,500 lm, the PT-EW730Z/EW730ZL has 7,000 lm, and the PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL has 6,500 lm of brightness.
WUXGA Resolution for Lustrous Full HD Images (PT-EZ770ZE)
With native WUXGA 1,920 x 1,200 pixel widescreen resolution, the
PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL is capable of displaying Full HD video from Blu-ray Disc and other sources in beautifully rich, vivid detail.
The Daylight View Basic Funtion Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
Panasonic‘s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
– See more at: http://business.panasonic.co.uk/visual-system/products-and-accessories/projectors/fixed-installation/PT-EZ770Z#sthash.ja2WlLf9.dpuf