The Panasonic PT-DZ13KU 12,000 Lumens Large Venue DLP Projector features a WUXGA resolution of 1,920 x 1,200 and long lamp replacement cycles of up to 2,000 hours. With 3D compatibility and installation flexibility, this projector is well suited for large-venue applications such as auditoriums, museums and rental and staging that require both maximum brightness and easy handling. The lens memory adjusts the image size and location in up to three different projection positions and the combination of two 380W UHM lamps and the dynamic iris allow the PT-DZ13KU to deliver a 10,000:1 contrast ratio to ensure high brightness and superior picture quality.
The PT-DZ13KU projector is 3D-ready, making it suitable for use in medical school and hospital applications. The projector is equipped with the DICOM Simulation mode, enabling end-users to view X-ray images. The PT-DZ13KU helps realize unique and captivating video performance with numerous built-in features. Users can program the mechanical shutter to fade the image in and out during show transitions, and it also has built-in Edge Blending, as well as Multi-Unit Brightness Control for projection onto wide screens and surfaces to create an immersive experience. Furthermore, the PT-DZ13KU can project onto various curved-screens with the Geometric Adjustment feature, which can be enhanced with the optional upgrade kit, ET-UK20, to support even more diverse curvatures and shapes with bitmap masking.
This device has been designed with an extremely small footprint due to a highly efficient optical design as well as an improved liquid cooling system that makes it possible to keep the noise level to a minimum during operation. The PT-DZ13KU is built to maximize savings with a maintenance-free Eco Filter with a lifespan of up to 4,000 hours and low consumption of 1,050W.
The 360° installation capability enables projection onto floors and ceilings. The projector also boasts high durability with an operating temperature between 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C). Flexibility and reliability are further enhanced by the projectors capability to handle more than 100 input signals. Several available input terminals include SDIx2, HDMI, DVI-D, LAN (RJ-45) and 3D timing signal In/Out.
In addition, end-users can remotely monitor and operate the PT-DZ13KU projector by using Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software and the web browser feature enables users to view and send email alerts from the projector.
- Flexible Installation
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function can be easily adjusted with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360° vertically, to accommodate various installation conditions. The lens-centered design contributes to easy Installation.
- Lens Memory
- The settings of projection size, lens shift position, and focus/zoom can be stored in memory and recalled for instant switching.
- Geometric Adjustment for Specially Shaped Screens
- This function adjusts the image for projection onto spherical, cylindrical and other specially shaped screens. You can make the adjustment easily using only the remote control, with no external equipment needed.
- Multi-Unit Brightness Control
- This function automatically corrects the brightness fluctuations that occur over time in the individual projectors of a multi-screen system. Up to eight projectors can be controlled by connecting to each other via a hub, and this can be increased to a maximum of 2,048 projectors by using “Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software Ver. 2.8.”