The Panasonic AK-HRP200 Remote Operation Panel is used for controlling a compatible studio handy camera and a camera controller unit like the AK-HCU200. This compact, lightweight, joystick-type ROP provides precise, rapid, and comprehensive control of the compatible cameras’ powerful capabilities. It can be used to control up to 19 cameras via an IP or serial connection.
The ROP can also be used to set up and control Panasonic PTZ cameras such as the AW-HE120 via IP. Scene files, user files, and lens files can be stored on and retrieved from SD memory cards (not included) at both the controller unit and ROP.
The ROP can be connected to the camera control unit via an ROP serial cable (e.g., ROP-50M, sold separately) up to a distance 164’ (50m). Connection between the camera and a CCU is established via a dedicated optical fiber cable (sold separately).
Note: Memory cards used with the unit should conform to SD or SDHC standards. 8MB to 2GB SD memory cards and 4 to 32GB SDHC memory cards can be used. SDXC memory cards are not supported. Avoid use in areas with high temperature and humidity, water droplets, and static electricity.
Control of up to 19 Cameras with IP Connection
- The AK-HRP200 Remote Operation Panel supports both serial (1:1) and IP connection. IP connection enables up to 19 cameras to be controlled by a single remote operation panel. 1
Supports a Variety of Cameras
- Four connection modes-CCU Serial, CCU IP, Remote Camera Serial, and Remote Camera IP-enable single or combined remote control of studio handy cameras, multi-purpose cameras, HD convertible cameras, and HD integrated cameras.
ROP Menu Setting
- The menu can be displayed on a monitor connected to the camera control unit, so detailed camera settings can be made by operating the remote operation panel.
Joystick Control Lever
- A simple button layout and an iris control lever ensure intuitive and stable operation. The joystick control lever enables fine manual iris / pedestal operation.
SD Memory Card Slot
- Scene files and user files can be saved with the SD/SDHC memory card slot. SD memory cards (not included) can also be used for firmware upgrades. 2
Compact 6U Size
- The unit is compact, with a width of 3.6″ (92mm) and a 6U height for easy rack mounting. It is shipped with the rack mount brackets pre-installed.