Included with the TriCaster 8000 system, the NewTek TriCaster 8000 Control Surface is a natural extension of the platform’s innovation that offers total control over live productions. With the introduction of TriCaster 8000 CS to your workflow, you have a seamless, physical connection to the powerful capabilities of TriCaster 8000, with enhanced speed and control.
- Intuitive layout mapped directly to the TriCaster 8000 interface for maximum interaction, including operation of the main switcher, all 8 M/E rows and TransWarp effects.
- Practical lighting and backlighting of controls and control groups for heightened visibility of control surface activity under any environmental lighting conditions
- Dynamically variable lighting integrated into T-Bars for precision, at-a-glance status and progress of effects, zooms, and transitions
- Instant triggering of complex operation sequences, with support for user-configurable macros
- Seamless, simultaneous changeover of multiple production elements with versatile, multi-select delegate controls
- Sleek, cockpit styling, and state-of-the-art design that speaks to operators and executives alike