The NewTek 3Play 4800 Multi-Camera Educational Replay System is designed to enrich the viewing experience for audiences, engaging stadium, and online fans with slow motion, instant replay, in-game highlights, and social media publishing for every sporting event.
With real-time capabilities, the 3Play 4800 is a turnkey system that integrates with your current infrastructure, connecting mix-and-match formats based on your configuration.
It also features fast and intuitive video controls that invite replay pros and novices alike to use their instincts to perform the most efficient in-game operations possible. This server offers powerful visual capabilities, which makes it easy to add impressive transitions and warping video effects to replays and highlights. It only takes moments to deliver them to the big screen and to the social media sites where fans gather and share.
Turnkey Solution Saves Space and Budget
- Replace multiple racks of space-wasting equipment with a single 4U rack mount solution. Hardware console control, multi-camera ISO recording and playback, pristine slow-motion replay, media publishing, highlights creation, and more are all included in one unit, trimming your equipment list and making the most of your budget.
- Multi-Angle, Redundant Capture
- Customize your camera coverage to the situation. For intense action, redundant capture of up to 4 live video sources doubles ISO recordings and protects your assets. If there is a need to capture more angles, you can use the standard mode that lets you record up to 8 live video sources, simultaneously. This unit can store up to 200 hours of HD video at native resolution, in high-quality QuickTime files, ready for rapid-turnaround postproduction
- Multi-Speed Playback, Show-Stopping Slow Motion
- Replay in-game action and critical calls in real-time, up-tempo or slow-motion with razor-sharp clarity produced by a breakthrough super-resolution algorithm, using your standard HD and SD cameras on hand. With T-Bar-controlled playback and rates ranging from -200% to 200%, you can control the playback at various speeds.
- Social Media Integration
- Instantly distribute content for second and third screen social engagement so viewers can connect with friends, followers, and fellow fans and chat about your game coverage in real time. One-touch publishing directly to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts lets you take pre-game, live, or postgame content online.
- Intuitive Asset Management with FastClip
- Game management isn’t just for coaches, it’s up to your crew to log and navigate through hundreds of clips during every game. Cut up to 30% of your key entry, list-scanning, and data-mining during crunch time with this units FastClip information window. Enter and edit metadata, tag clips, search for, filter and categorize assets to help simplify your content workflow, and intuitively handle assets according to your commands.
- Metadata that Speaks Your Language
- An intelligent tagging engine now makes metadata entry quicker and easier. Assign your own custom keywords to teams, players, in-game action and more, then use them to log clips on the fly, describing complete sentences in just a couple of clicks on keyboard or control panel. It helps to minimize lag time, and maximize on-screen replay reaction.
- High-End Branded Visuals
- Drive home your brand with high-impact elements built right in like real-time cloth transitions, 3D video warping, and image transformations. With the Animation Store Creator application included, add even more sizzle to replays and highlight reels with custom full-color, animated transitions for your team (or sponsors), complete with alpha channel and embedded audio.
- In-Game Highlights that Reach any Screen
- Instantly create sequence after sequence of top plays, turning points, and impressive encounters for in-show replay or post-game sharing. Per-clip settings for audio and playback speed allow you to make adjustments for maximum effect, while custom transitions and background music let you transform your playlist into a highlight package that gives ticket holders, home viewers, and social fans both a live look and a second serving.
- Live Replay Monitoring and Switching
- It keeps all the action right in front of you with built-in, multi-view monitoring of every live video source and clip monitors for comprehensive scouting of captured content. Preview and switch between every angle of recorded clips simultaneously from the UI or the controller. Serve up the best shot at the right moment to pump up the crowd, with custom animated transitions and 3D warping video effects.
- Failsafe and Redundancy
- Anything can happen during the excitement of a live sports event. With redundant capture, a second power supply, playback failsafe, and hot-swappable storage, this unit is designed to withstand power failures and prevent data loss.
- High-Quality Slow Motion
- Get clear, crisp slow motion playback with standard HD or SD cameras or both, with a high-quality, super-resolution algorithm for sharper slow motion and dramatic stills alike.