– 1920×1080 resolution, 10 Bit LCD panel
– 12 Bit Video Processing, image no delay
– 3G-SDI 4:4:4 12bit signals (SMPTE 425M A/B)
– 2x2K/3G-SDI inputs and outputs(2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI auto detect)
– 1x DVI-D input,1x HDMI input, 1x composite video input
– HDR supports PQ (ST2084) and HLG(1.0,1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
– Black Stretch function
– H/V Delay, Over Scan, Markers
– Audio Level Meter, Blue/Mono Only
– Remote control: Ethernet/GPI, RS422 In/Out
– Dynamic UMD(TSL3.1/4.0), Time Code Display
– LED Tally Light and On-screen Tally display
– F-key configuration and Key Lock function
– Built-in AC in and DC in power supply
– 3D LUT Color calibration with LightSpace & CalMAN
– Color space: REC709/EBU/DCI-P3 D65/DCI-P3/REC2020/USER1/USER2/Bypass
– Support user 3D LUT files import
– Various Gamma selection: Gamma 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6
– Various cameras’ SDR Log curves: SONY S-log1/2/3 (709),ARRI Log-C (709), Canon C-log1/2/3(709) etc
– Various cameras’ HDR Log curves:SONY S-log1/2/3 (HLG),S-log1/2/3 (PQ), ARRI Log-C (HLG), Log-C (PQ)
– Waveform,Vectorscope for SDI1 and SDI2
– Waveform, Vectorscope for HDMI/DVI
– Pixel Measurement and Audio Phase
– PBP/PIP(size/position adjustable)
– Picture Flip,Focus Assist
– False Color,Zebra
3D LUT Color Calibration
Compatible with Lightspace and Calman calibration software,Konvision monitors apply K10-A probe(professional level) to achieve a precise color.Monitor’s also workable with universal colorimeters including CA210,CA310,CS200,CR100,CR250,X-Rite i1 Display.
3D LUT files import
With the LUT loading function, users can load 2 different 3D LUT files with different color types according to their own needs, making DIT, post production and grading work simpler and more intuitive, optimizing the work flow and improving work efficiency.
High Dynamic Range(HDR)
Konvision KUM 4K, 8K and KVM-6X series support HDR display. Adjusrtable HDR modes include PQ(ST2084), HLG with Rec 2020 color gamut. It reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity and provides extremely high level picture quality and image reproduction.
EOTF Curve Conversions
Konvision KUM 4K,8K and KVM-6X series supports a variety of EOTF curve conversion applicable to the broadcast industry and digital film standard. A preset of lots of HDR log, SDR logs and gamma curve selection, so as to realize the perfect combination with the camera system.
Increasing the brightness and contrast ratio in the dark areas, Black Stretch function can show more shadow details of the input signal. Black Stretch can be used for double checking the shadow detail of the dark areas to avoide any missing infomation.
PIP & PBP
Images of two SDI signals manage to display on screen at the same time. It also supports PIP and PBP for one SDI signal with the other signal (Video/Component/HDMI/DVI/VGA). The two images can swap freely between each other.
Select any single pixel or block of pixels by using a movable cross-hair to obtain real time readouts of the Y&RGB values of the selected position. This function is to get real time Y&RGB measurement values of any point of the input signals and compare the values of of any two points.
Both SDI and HDMI support Waveform, Vectorscope, Histogram and manage to be displayed on screen at the same time.When luminance reaches or exceeds the preset value, the over exposure areas will be red marked(Waveform Alarm).
Check exposure of the image.Blue,cyan,green,yellow,orange and red color be displayed in turn to show the luminance or brightness values of the image from darkest to brightest,enables an achievement of proper exposure without applying external test equipment.
Focus assist aids the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture,it will mark with red color where the sharp edges appear on the screen.
Display the overexposed areas(too bright) of the image with zebra stripes,aids the camera operator to control the luminance,in order to avoid overexposure.This feature is very effective for proper exposure.
Horizontal picture flip function allows negative image,is very useful in the studios/virtual studios,such as weather forecast,news and other programs,etc.