The Blackmagic Design Mini Converter – UpDownCross is designed for easy conversion between SD and HD video formats and features a 4-field standard converter. It allows you to convert 720p to 1080i or vice-versa, enabling editing and mastering in SD, 720p, and 1080i video. It uses the highest 10-bit SDI video quality with multi-tap image filtering and processing.
The mini converter includes auto SD/HD switching, which allows the converter to instantly switch between SD and HD video formats automatically when the video input changes. Compatible with the advanced 3 GB/s SDI technology, the converter includes a built-in USB connection for future updates and video format compatibility.
The converter’s low SDI jitter allows you to use long SDI cable lengths in conjunction with internal power supplies; this enables ultra low-noise broadcast-quality analog video and audio over long distances.
The international power supply compatibility allows you to carry the mini converter to any location worldwide and plug it in directly into the local power socket. It supports multi-channel audio with automatic delay for matching any video processing delay.
- Includes full up, down, and cross conversion between HD and SD video formats
- Converts 720p to 1080i or 1080i to 720p for editing and mastering in SD, 720p, and 1080i video
- Includes auto SD/HD switching for instantly switching between SD and HD video formats
- 3 GB/s SDI Technology
- Full 10-bit processing with high-quality video filtering
- Built-in USB connection for upgrades and future video compatibility
- Built with high-quality standards and low SDI jitter to get longest SDI cable lengths
- International power supply compatibility
- Supports multi-channel audio