FiDO-T offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency for SDI-Fiber conversion, allowing for long cable runs up to 10 km (32,808 ft) with electrical isolation – useful for eliminating ground loop problems.
FiDO converters use a compact, low profile enclosure that works well in tight spaces around and behind equipment racks, trucks and on camera.
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
AJA Quality – Guaranteed
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a five year warranty and AJA’s advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
- 1-Channel 3G-SDI to Single Mode LC Fiber Transmitter
- Simplex connection (LC connector)
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI input
- Looping SDI output
- Uses 5-20VDC power (DWP-U-R1 universal power supply included)
- five year warranty
- 100 Mbps – 3 Gbps, format agnostic
Video Input Digital
- 1-Channel independent 3G-SDI with SDI Loop out, SMPTE-259/292/424
Video Output Digital
- 1-Channel independent 3G-SDI Loop out, SMPTE-259/292/424
- 1-Channel Single Mode LC Fiber connector, SMPTE-297
- Nominal Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Optical Power: -5dBm (min), 0dBm (max)
- Extinction Ratio: 7.5dB (Typ)
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps – Auto Select
- All other rates are passed through and not reclocked
Size (w x d x h)
- 4.6″ x 1.71 ” x.85″ (117 x 43.5 x 21.6mm)
- 2 watts max
- Uses 5-20VDC power (AJA power supply model DWP-U-R1 included)
- Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)